Important: People registered for SPLC conference will have access to ECSA conference and vice versa.
Registration opens May 1st, 2019 via this online registration form*
There should be at least one full registration to the conference per accepted research paper. An author who registers should specify the paper title and paper number.
- To be included in the proceedings, there must be at least one full registration to the main conference or workshop per accepted paper (according to being accepted in the main conference or a workshop). An author who registers should specify the paper number in the registration form (please use the fax field), and send us an email at email@example.com to notify the organization committee.
- An accepted industrial paper must have at least a full registration to the main conference.
- If you are student and the only author registered for an accepted paper, you must pay the full registration. If you are not the only registered author for that accepted paper and there is another full registration, then you are entitled to the Student fee (Main Conference – Student without paper in the table below). Please send the scanned proof of your status to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the discounted student fee permanently.
SPLC2019 Registration Fees
|Registration Type||Early Registration (from May 1 to July 2)||Late Registration (from July 3 to August 8)|
|Workshop / Tutorial 1/2-Day Pass (Monday or Tuesday)||100 €||150 €|
|Workshop / Tutorial 1-Day Pass (Monday or Tuesday)||180 €||280 €|
|Workshop / Tutorial 2-Day Pass (Monday and Tuesday)||280 €||400 €|
|Additional Guest – Social Event||120 €||120 €|
|Main Conference (Wednesday to Friday)**||550 €||700 €|
|Industrial day||200 €||300 €|
|Main Conference – Student without paper**,***||400 €||550 €|
|Main Conference + 1 Workshop / Tutorial||650 €||750 €|
|Main Conference + 2 Workshops / Tutorials||750 €||850 €|
* The registration form is operated by Sorbonne University, formerly University Pierre et Marie Curie.
** The Main Conference registration and Students without paper registration fees are the only ones that include the Gala Dinner and the City Tour.
*** If you are a student, please send the scanned proof to email@example.com to obtain the discounted student fee.
Important: For payments received from outside France, all bank fees will be charged on the account of the registrant.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, she/he may be replaced by someone else. An author should be replaced by another author of the same paper. The information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer her/his registration to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations canceled less than 14 days after the day of the registration are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid,
- No refunds are available for cancellations made after August 1st, 2019,
- When an author fails to register or cancel their registration without being replaced by another full registered author, her/his paper will not be published in the proceedings.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded,
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Workshops and tutorials
Given that workshop and tutorial registrations are by day and not by event, in case of cancellation, registrants can attend any other event that takes place at the same time.
No refund will be given for visa refusal. Therefore, we highly recommend starting the visa application process earlier than registration dates. Letters will be provided (see visa section on the web site).